Did you know that shea butter is the #1 healing balm in Africa and has been used for centuries? Here, I will share the amazing benefits of this tremendous cream. This amazing butter is extracted from the kernel of the Karite tree, which is located throughout African savannahs. .
Shea butter contains vital nutrients, phyto-chemicals and a superb and powerful healing fraction.
This great balm has soothing, moisturizing and protecting effects. Due to the presence of a sizeable quantity of unsaponifiable fats, its content in vitamins and other active elements, many wonderful benefits can be seen with its use.
It displays a natural protecting role against UV rays as well as prevents certain sun allergies.
This enriching body butter also helps cell regeneration and capillary circulation. This favors the healing of wounds, skin cracks, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, age spots, sunburn and skin ulcers.
In the cosmetic field, this property is an asset against skin aging. It has restoring effects on the epidermis, also on dry and fragile hair.
Dry skin, wrinkles, creases, crows feet and uneven skin tone are all helped. It has an anti-elastase characteristic which makes it a good active ingredient against stretch marks.
Regular use can be helpful with the following skin conditions:
1. Treatment of dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and minor burns.
2. Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
3. Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
4. Sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
5. Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, sunburn, wrinkles and blemishes.
6. Massages, diaper rash, and as a hair conditioner.
7. Lip balm, hand cream, organic skin cream, moisturizing soaps.
8. Itchy skin treatment, blotchy skin treatment, wrinkled skin treatment.
9. Acne skin treatment, new skin scar treatment, dark skin spot treatment.
10. Baby care products such as baby lotion etc.
11. Small skin wounds, allergic reactions and frostbite.
Components Of Shea Butter:
Can be considered a natural vitamin A cream. Vitamin A contributes the ability to renew and regenerate the skin lending towards a younger-looking appearance.
It is also rich in Vitamin E. This allows:
1) increase of circulation and blood flow to the skin thereby allowing more oxygen to reach the tissues and
2) serve as an anti-oxidant to prevent skin damage caused by free
Below you will find a link to the natural shea butter products I recommend that, in my professional opinion, work BEST.
Letter to Nanette:I am really loving the products you have recommended to me. They are so pure and natural and I really see the difference the shea makes in how my skin repairs and then stays moisturize a lot longer because of it. My skin hasn't looked this healthy and problem free in a long time. Much appreciative, B.L.,Arlington Heights,IL
Please Note: Disclaimer - These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. The information, products, answers to viewer questions as well as comments and testimonials from viewers are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Do you have a question, comment or experience? Ask or Just Share!